Digital Imaging and Dental X-ray Machines
The latest Digital Imaging and Dental x-ray machine Technology will allow you to work efficiently and effectively, while providing the convenience patients look for in a dental practice.
Above all, stunning, razor-sharp images available in real-time, with reduced radiation exposure, and no darkroom and its hazardous chemicals: digital technology in dentistry is available now!
From 3D CBCT to dental imaging software and Intra-oral and Panoramic, we host a range of x-ray imaging systems available from market leading digital dental manufacturers.
Furthermore, our team works hand in hand with our manufacturer partners’ specialists, being available to consult on all aspects of digital imaging and digital radiography. From ultra-high spec CBCT 3-D x-ray systems, to phosphor plate scanners and intra-oral cameras.
As a result, thanks to these partnerships we are able to provide the best possible advice, allowing you to make the most informed decision for the future of your practice.
– See Products Below –
Call our Freephone 0800 66 88 99 and enquire about our Digital Imaging Dental x-ray machine products. We will be happy to assist you!
Can’t call now? No problem! Fill up this form and our equipment managers will be in touch with you.
Also, you might be interested in:
Our Accredited Partnerships
Meanwhile, to find out more about our manufacturer partners and their extensive options, click on their logo below:
(For more information, click on each drop down to view our range of Digital Imaging and dental x ray machine products)
- Ergonomic design for maximum field of view and patient comfort
- Utilises LED condenser to focus light, minimise shading and emit less heat
- Auto focus and large depth of view
- Sopro Touch allows capture without blurring image
- Available as direct to PC or option to integrate onto dental chair
Intraoral camera providing ideal communication tool for dentist
- Optimised auto adjusting LED lighting system
- Still and video modes
- High resolution and wide focus range
- Available in both wired or wireless configuration
VistaCam iX HD Smart
- Intraoral camera with interchangeable head system, autofocus and real, HD image quality
- Autofocus for intraoral, extraoral and macro images
- Video function with HD image quality
- Multiple heads: autofocus intraoral with magnification, interproximal caries and occlusal caries detection
- Lightweight and ergonomic
VistaScan Ultra View
Dürr Dental presents a new high-end scanner for simultaneous scanning of two image plates at the same time
- Modern, hygienic 7″ glass touchscreen display
- AI-based, intelligent assistance function
- Time saving with simultaneous scanning
- High image quality
THE FIRST PERSONAL DENTAL IMAGING PLATE SCANNER
ACTEON® presents the PSPIX²®, the first dental imaging plate scanner for your personal convenience. With its revolutionary size, design and user-friendliness, the PSPIX²® is so impressive and appealing that all dentists will want to buy one.
The advanced technology used inside this dental scanner marks a turning point in terms of excellence. The new PSPIX²® is as much as three times smaller than other dental imaging plate scanners, making it the most compact system on the dentistry market!
With little space required due its size, dentists can now put a PSPIX²® next to each operating chair to improve their workflow and productivity. There is no longer a need to move to another room to scan the dental imaging plate. An exceptional, high quality, sharp image can be obtained within a few seconds, allowing a clinical diagnosis to be made very quickly.
VistaScan Mini Easy
- Simplifies image processing with proven engineering and outstanding image quality
- Compact design, ideal chairside appliance
- PC interface via USB or Network
- Plate sizes 0 & 2
VistaScan Mini Easy
- Image Plate scanner with touchscreen for all intraoral formats
- Enables intuitive, time-saving digitalisation of radiographs
- Compact design with PC network interface
- ScanManager for optimum workflow
- Market leading resolution: 22 lp/mm
- Image plate sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4
•Fast and Reliable
•Easy to operate
•Superb results in an instant
•Chairside or shared use
•Attractive design with five colours.
Scan eXam™ One
The fast, direct digital imaging plate system
•Internal UV disinfection system
•Familiar, easy and hygienic handling
•Easy integration into your workflow
•Image read out time 5-8 seconds
•Patented iDOT™ System
Orthophos XG 3D
• Striking Image quality with Csl.
• Field of view range: 5x5cm, 8x5cm, and 8x8cm.
• Occlusal bite block and EasyPad for intuitive operation.
• Investment security based on tried and tested quality.
Orthophos New E
This solid 2D X-ray unit provides a smooth entrance into the world of digital imaging.
And with its optional ceph arm, it also makes for a reliable partner in orthodontics.
• Striking Image quality with Csl Sensor.
• Ideal for Orthodontic Practices.
• Sectional views, bitewing, child panoramic and CEPH Option.
• Investment security based on tried and tested quality.
• 5 Year parts Warranty on tube and sensor.
OP 3D Pan
Entry into the KaVo world of X-ray
• Fast Scan for 2D panoramic images in just 9 seconds
• ORTHOfocus™ for automatic recognition of the most suitable image layer in 2D panoramic images
• 4 freely positionable volumes: 5 x ø 5, 6 x ø 9, 9 x ø 11 and (optional) 9 x ø 14 cm
• SMARTVIEW™ 2.0 for precise volume positioning and highly flexible number of FOV sizes
• 4 image resolutions for 3D (Low Dose, Standard, High-Res, Endo)
• QUICKcompose™ feature for fast image review automatically after scan is completed
• Lead free device design.
Orthophos SL 3D & S 3D
• Superior Low Dose Technology for CBCT
• Field oof View range: 5x5cmm, 8x5cm, 8x8cm and 11x10cm
• Direct Conversion Sensor, excluding s3D
• SL (Sharp Layer Technology), Excluding s3D
• Post-exposure re-focus technology for panoramic views
• Automatic patient positioning for panoramic and CBCT views.
Axeos The most versatile 2D/3D
• 4 volumes for more Possibilities: Volume sizes for your needs from Ø 5 x 5.5 cm to Ø 17 x 13 cm
• DCS – Sharpness for Fine Details
• Autofocus – Excellent Images, Automatically
• Always Well-Connected: Smart connectivity for a smart practice
• PIE – Patient Positioning & Imaging Assistant
• Ambient Light
The most efficient entry into the KaVo world of 3D X-ray
•2D / 3D Combo device
•Fast Scan for 2D panoramic images in just 9 seconds
•ORTHOfocus™ for automatic recognition of the most suitable image layer in 2D panoramic images
•4 freely positionable volumes: 5 x ø 5, 6 x ø 9, 9 x ø 11 and (optional) 9 x ø 14 cm
•SMARTVIEW™ 2.0 for precise volume positioning and highly flexible number of FOV sizes
•4 image resolutions for 3D (Low Dose, Standard, High-Res, Endo
•QUICKcompose™ feature for fast image review automatically after scan is completed
•Lead free device design
OP 3D Pro – Pan
The Most Comprehensive 3-in-1 for the Entire Maxillofacial Region
•2D / 3D Combo device upgradeable with Ceph
•Very low radiation doses with Low Dose Technology™
•Maximum flexibility with 5 volume sizes up to FOV 13 x Ø 15 cm* and 4 resolutions
•Ability to compensate for incorrect patient positioning and difficult anatomies with Multilayer feature providing five panoramic images with only one scan
•Automatically obtaining the most optimum panoramic image layer with ORTHOfocus™
•Simple, intuitive operation thanks to the new touch panel user interface
•Proven modular concept for maximum investment reliability.
OP 3D Vision V8
The upgradable 3D X-ray system for the strictest demands
•Upgradable 3D device: three options for all your clinical needs — now and in the future
•QuickScan+ for 3D X-ray exposures with only 4.8 seconds cycle time and ultra low radiation dose
•Visual iQuity™ for optimised 3D image quality and clarity
•SmartScan STUDIO™ touchscreen for quick and simple operation with user-friendly operating concept
•Ergonomic Stability System (ESS) offers stable patient positioning and prevents motion artifacts.
MEET THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN DIGITAL INTRAORAL SENSORS!
The GXS-700 sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever.
As the eighth generation digital system from Gendex, the GXS-700 comes from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors.
From ease-of-use and portability, to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore our desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions. Take the GXS-700 digital sensors for a ride with this interactive 360-degree image.
Continuing the legacy of providing the best in intraoral digital imaging, DEXIS Titanium is everything you’ve come to expect from DEXIS innovation and more.
- Extraordinary Images: Increase confidence in diagnosis with CleanCapture technology, improved signal performance and expanded dynamic range.
- SMART Features: Improve workflow efficiency with our new sensor motion- activation feature allowing you to capture X-rays without touching your computer.
- Sustainable Durability: Enhance reliability with a sensor designed, engineered and tested to withstand impact and help eliminate failure.
- Patient Comfort: Help deliver a positive patient experience with the DEXIS Titanium PerfectSize™ sensor and its awardwinning TrueComfort™ design.
- Unconditional Replacement Warranty: Included in your first year of ownership with your DEXIS Titanium is our KaVo Complete Premier level coverage, our most comprehensive protection plan. This includes an unconditional, no-charge next business day replacement. The KaVo Complete plan is available for the life of the product. This will give you peace of mind and confidence that your practice will be up and running quickly.
The dependable imaging solution for patient-centric practices.
KaVo IXS is the new and improved Gendex™. Built upon decades of success with Gendex sensors, KaVo IXS is everything you have grown to rely on – plus more*. Easily produce diagnostic quality images with improved contrast, less noise, and greater dose flexibility.
Enjoy enhanced robust engineering and automated technology*.
- KaVo IXS is three times more resistant to damage or functional failure than Gendex GXS-700.
- KaVo IXS handles double the biteforce without cosmetic damage than Gendex GXS-700.
- KaVo IXS includes SimplySmart™ IoT capabilities such as direct-download calibration files, automated software updates, and proactive sensor health monitoring.
Xios AE and Xios XG Supreme
• Outstanding image quality, instantly available
• Robust design and security of investment
• Multiple options to fit in your treatment rooms
• Chairside imaging
• The right sensor for every need: With Xios AE and Xios XG Supreme, Dentsply Sirona offers a comprehensive sensor portfolio. Decide for yourself which of the two products best suits your individual needs.
Xios AE Sensor
Dentsply Sirona is proud to present the launch of its new intraoral imaging solution the,
Xios AE Sensor with its dedicated USB 3 interface.
The Xios AE is a new generation of intraoral sensors, possesses many technological improvements on previous sensors which are detailed in the list below. The new Advanced Exposure technology combines market-leading image quality with advances in filtering enhancements and a broadened exposure spectrum. This gives a solid base for clear and safe diagnostics, even at lower X-ray dose ranges.
Sub-optimal exposure settings are successfully counterbalanced, whereby the new USB 3 interface allows for an optimal and accelerated data transfer. An important element of the Sensor package is that the cable can now be replaced, which will reduce the overall lifetime cost of the item.
The Xios AE sensor will only operate alongside Sidexis 4 software
Orders for the new sensor can be placed with immediate effect
Product highlights: Xios AE Sensor
- Proven leading image quality
- Advanced Exposure (AE) filtering enhancements for a clear diagnosis
- High dynamic range and responsive exposure reaction
- Modular system: 3 sensor sizes and 3 cable length options (standard 270cm)
- Exchangeable cable
- 5 Year warranty from installation (within a max of 18 months from manufacture)
Xios AE USB Interface
- Newly designed light and compact USB interface
- USB 3 connectivity
- Safe and accelerated data processing
- Protected plugs for enhanced longevity in daily practice use